This year, thanks to Yelp.com, I received free tickets to attend the Beer Expo in Secaucus. While there, I drank a lot and when I drink, the credit card comes out. I bought a whole lot of hot sauces that night. So much so that some split inside my purse!
Bonfatto’s Wing Sauce in Tongue Thai’d was one of them.
Here is the back panel with ingredients and nutrition information:
Ingredients List: Coconut Milk, Natural Peanut Butter, Lemon Juice, Curry Powder, Spices, Fresh Basil.
My favorite dish to make with this marinade is Curry Tofu with Grilled Vegetables.
- Peppers (I used mixed sweet peppers)
- Green Peas
- Bonfatto’s Wing Sauce: Tongue Thai’d
- Marinade the tofu in the wing sauce, making sure to cover the tofu completely. Leave it in the fridge overnight is best or as long as possible.
- Cook rice in a rice cooker (best way, seriously).
- Spray skillet with a bit of vegetable oil or olive oil. Add a pinch of salt/pepper.
- Throw in the sliced onions and tofu.
- After about 30 seconds – 1 minute, throw in the peppers.
- Then add the green peas.
- When all ready and cooked to your desire temperature, put rice in a bowl and pour the curry tofu and vegetables over the rice.