- Spaghetti (I used whole wheat, 2 oz for one serving)
- Peanut butter (creamy or chunky, your preference. About 1-2 tablespoons.)
- Soy Sauce (just a small splash)
- Hot Sauce and Red Pepper Chili Flakes
- Tofu (2 oz for one serving)
- Mixed vegetables: Broccoli, Onions, Carrots and even Green Peas work great
- Cook pasta according to directions with some salt in the water.
- Drain pasta when done. Stir in peanut butter (or almond butter or cashew butter, your choice) and then some chopped scallions. Add more or less peanut butter as you choose. If you want an over powering taste, add a LOT. If you want a little hint of it (which I like), then just add a few tablespoons.
- Add a little bit of soy sauce, not too much.
- Cook tofu after marinating in hot sauce and red pepper chili flakes in pan. Then add in vegetables until thoroughly cooked.
- Put the noodles on a plate then the tofu & vegetable mixture. Add a few sprigs of cilantro on top and serve piping warm.
Or do what I do and put it into a bento box to be warmed up later for lunch!