Servings: Supposed to serve 8 but way less when you’re me and constantly eating it while making it. (About 350 calories per serving.)
- Pasta, one pound box of your choice (I like fusilli)
- About 2-4 Cups Vegan Cheddar Shredded Cheese (I used 1/2 of a Go Veggie’s Cheddar Block 8 oz. and shredded it myself. Use 4 cups if you’re not using the mozzarella cheese.)
- About 2 Cups Vegan Mozzarella Shredded Cheese (optional, could do just cheddar, too if you want!)
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk (or soy)
- A few cloves of garlic diced
- 1-2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as directed with a little salt in the water. Drain.
- In the same pot, warm it up with some olive oil and garlic. Then pour in the Almond Milk. Slowly begin adding in the cheeses and blend it.
- Slowly begin to add in the cooked pasta until they’re all covered with cheesy goodness.
- Serve, enjoy!
Laziest vegan mac and cheese ever!
I sometimes like to add green peas or tomatoes to it. Serve it with a huge size of salad and you got a great lunch. I usually will make a pot of this the beginning of the week and it will last me more than the week’s lunch.